Create a Presentation
After you have finished creating your map and organizing your ideas, you are now ready to create a presentation:
- Click on the Presenter icon from the map editor
You have just entered the Presentation Mode. You will be able to see the following actions:
- Play Presentation
- Insert Slide
- Delete Slide
- Close Presentation Mode
You will have a default slide, containing your central topic and the main topics driven from it. Slides can be removed by clicking Delete on your keyboard, or by choosing Delete Slide from the context menu on each slide.
Adding a Slide
- You can use plus button from the toolbar menu and then click and drag over the area you wish to use as your slide.
- Shortcut: If you hold in Shift on your keyboard, you do not need to click the plus button for each new slide you add.
Add and Remove Topics from Slide
- You can add or remove topics from a particular slide by pressing Ctrl from your keyboard and then clicking the topic(s) you wish to add or remove.
- Choose Add/Remove topics from slide from the slide's context menu.
Deleting a Slide
- Choose Delete slide from the context menu.
- Click the trash icon in the toolbar menu.
- Use the Delete button on your keyboard.
- You can arrange your slides by dragging them with your mouse in the slide list.
Present Topics Collapsed
- Select Present topics collapsed from the slide's context menu.
- Topics that are included in a slide, and have subtopics (children) that are outside the slide, will be collapsed.
You can grab the corners of each slide and drag to your desired size. As you cover topics, they will be included in the selected slide.
Playing the Presentation
- You can view the presentation by clicking on the play icon.
- You can also click F5 from your keyboard.
Navigation Menu and Play Shortcuts
- You can use keyboard shortcuts such as: Left and Right arrows, Up and Down arrows, or even Page Up and Page Down to navigate through the presentation.
- Use the previous and next buttons.
- Click Close to stop playing the presentation