Appears when editing text inside a topic or subtopic:
- Font type
- Font size
- Text formatting
- Text color
Various editing options are displayed:
- Add topics, subtopics and floating topics
- Insert relationships between topics
- Cut, copy and paste content
- Paste the content in the branch
- Copy the content in the branch
- Number the levels in a branch
- View history for topic
- Create a new map starting from that branch
- Delete topic
- Bold, Italic, Underline and Strikethrough - use these to format your text.
- Text Alignment - you can choose Left, Center and Right.
- Font Size - change the size of your text.
- Background Color - choose a background color for your topic.
- Font Color - choose text color.
- Font Family - choose from various fonts.
- Predefined topic themes - by selecting any of these predefined themes, you are changing the appearance of your current mind map.
- Copy Style - by selecting it, you can apply the style of your current topic to other topics. Once you click it, a small brush will appear. Place it on the topic whose style you want to change.
- Clear Style - it enables you to remove a topic's customized style and set the default style.
The layout options will help you choose the best arrangement for your topic and its subtopics. This will depend a lot on the kind of map you want to create.
- The layout is disabled because of the selected topic
- The layout that you selected
- Available layout for the current topic
- Reset the subtopics positions
- Customize Connections - this feature enables you to change the color, weight and type of the lines between the topics.
- Rounded rectangle - a rectangle with rounded corners.
- Rectangle - a simple rectangle.
- Circle - a circle will be drawn.
- Oval - an oval will be drawn.
- Line - draw a line below the topic.
- Default - taken from the map theme.
Boundary will help you mark and determine the limits of an area on your map.
- Choose a color to fill in the boundary
- Choose a border color
- Set a weight for the boundary border
- Choose a pattern for the boundary border