Mindomo is an online mind mapping tool for visual learning, improving creativity and problem solving. With Mindomo, you can organise and get an overview of thoughts, ideas, links, and other information visually.
Learning is acquiring knowledge. While creating a mind map, you identify core concepts, organize them, and see how they are interconnected. The information becomes clearer and easier to recall. To understand something you need to visualize its main elements and the connections between them. Mind Mapping with Mindomo is the easiest way to do that.
Here are some of the possibilities you have with Mindomo:
- Add text, notes and links
- Add images from the web or your computer
- Add video from YouTube, Creaza or your computer
- Record or upload audio
- Collaborate in real time
- Turn your mind map into a presentation with Mindomo Presenter
- Download your mind map to a wide range of formats
For further help with Mindomo, click here.